Salary £400 - £450 per day
Location North West England
Consultant James Perry
Date posted 14 November 2016
A leading Financial Services company based in the North West are in search of a Contractor or Consultant to establish benefits management within the organisation.
The correct Contractor with have the following experience:
- Review existing benefits management framework and recommend improvements
- Develop and run training for all roles involved in benefits management
- Evaluate and monitor business cases, assessing cost, benefits and timescale baselines
- Establish reporting mechanisms into Strategic Change Group and Finance to support the five year plan and Balanced Scorecard
- Guiding and advising projects and programmes with benefits identification, tracking and realisation
- Working with PMO, projects and programmes, to ensure appropriate milestones are achieved and risks mitigated to keep benefits realisation on track
You will be expected to have excellent stakeholder management experience and communication skills for this position.
For you to be successful in going forward for this role you need have to have the experience bullet pointed above.
Please contact me on email@example.com if you are interested in this role.