Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 28 October 2016
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, professional and engaging Project Manager to join a well known expanding team based in Birmingham in the West Midlands on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient and successful implementations on time, to budget and to expectations.
Based from Birmingham the salary for the Project Manager is highly competitive from £55,000 - £65,000. Please note it is essential you are able to travel as required.
Duties for the Project Manager:
• Managing all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations on time to budget and to expectations.
• Responsible for assembling and motivating the project team, identifying appropriate resources as needed and developing the schedule to ensure timely completion
• Prepare project plans and schedules, reports and budgets
• Tracking and monitoring all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary
• Monitor and manage customer expectations for and experiences throughout
• Managing business and project risks, including contingency plans
• Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as required
Experience required for Project Manager:
• Proven track record of successfully managing a number of sizeable projects thorough all project phases from inception to sign off
• Project budget management experience
• IDEALLY: Knowledge of the insurance industry and its processes and procedures
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.