Information Strategy Project Manager
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
Location West Yorkshire
Consultant Mark Armstrong
Date posted 12 October 2016
An unique opportunity has arisen with our well respected client for a Project Manager to lead the development and delivery of the Information Strategy for an ambitious and wide ranging transformation programme. The role will be nominally based from Leeds but the successful candidate could be based anywhere in the North of England.
As Information Strategy Project Manager, you will lead the development and implementation of the Information Strategy for a nationally significant programme of work. Working across the full project life cycle, you will be responsible for ensuring that the strategy is supported by stakeholders and managing the subsequent development of all back office systems, processes and procedures required to deliver all information products and services.
You will worked with key stakeholders to develop business cases, building commercial models for the information product and services portfolio and undertake negotiations and discussions with a range of delivery partners and service providers.
To be successful in this Information Strategy Project Manager role you will need to have:
- Significant exposure to programme management and delivery of large, customer facing systems
- Experience managing the provision of diverse information to large numbers of people across a wide geographic area
- Proven experience in developing and negotiating complex commercial agreements and arrangements with stakeholders and partners
- Experience and/or knowledge of information product development processes and requirements
- Experience and/or knowledge of information provision technologies
To be considered for this fantastic Information Strategy Project Manager opportunity, call Mark Armstrong on 0161 240 7476 or apply via the website.