Project Manager - IT Projects
Salary £40000 - £48000 per annum + + car + bonus
Location West Midlands
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 30 September 2016
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, professional and engaging Project Manager - IT Projects to join a well known and rapidly expanding Programme Team based just north of Birmingham in the West Midlands.
As a Project Manager - IT Projects you will be responsible for the day to day management of IT based projects, accountable for scope and deliverables. Salary is £40,000 - £48,000 + benefits, car and possible bonus!
Project Manager - IT Projects duties will include:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of project(s), being accountable for defining the project scope & deliverables
- Ensuring projects follow agreed methodology & adopt robust standards, along with having the correct controls and measures in place to deliver the project in line with business expectations
- Outlining project scope, deliverables & framework
- Creating, issuing & gaining sign off on all project documentation & plans
- Leading, inspiring & driving the project team throughout the project life cycle
- Responsible for a structured & organised approach, whilst maintaining standard project documentation such as; project plans, reporting, management of risks & issues & benefits realisation
- Ensuring the successful implementation of projects across the business
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.