Project Manager (Web Applications)
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Mark Armstrong
Date posted 27 September 2016
A unique opportunity has arisen with a well respected, Liverpool based Financial Services client of ours for a Project Manager with extensive experience in Web Applications. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a range of business critical transactional and public websites which will revolutionise how the business interacts with its extensive customer base.
With digital as the businesses preferred channel strategy, the effective delivery of planned enhancements and future state requirements is essential.
In collaboration with senior stakeholders you will be responsible for all aspects of the project from design, to build, test and implementation across a number of sites. As such, you will work closely with project sponsors and business owners to full identify and articulate change project requirements and desired business benefits and to translate these into agreed clear and tangible outcomes, aligned to the departmental/business strategy.
Project Manager (Web Applications) Competencies, Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record in the delivery of transactional websites
- Excellent project management skills including planning, stakeholder management, communication risk and issue management
- Experienced agile development/Scrum Master
- Expert in content management system (CMS) platform delivery e.g. SiteCore
- Experience of working with third parties to deliver websites
- Familiar and comfortable to work in a matrix reporting environment
- The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively
- Strong collaborative partner to colleagues and service providers
- Proven experience of leading and delivering a number of strategic projects/programmes in a business change environment.
- Ability to challenge and excellent decision-making skills.
- Ability to produces clear and concise written communications.
In addition to a competitive base, you will enjoy an extensive benefits package that includes private medical, 30 days holiday and 18% pension contribution (8% employee contribution).
To be considered for this Project Manager (Web Applications) role, please call Mark Armstrong on 0161 240 7476 or apply via the website.