Salary £40000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Andy Ward
Date posted 25 August 2016
A large professional services company requires a Project Manager to take on the responsibility of overseeing multiple projects within a dynamic but nurturing environment. This is an interesting, varied role for a Project Manager to drive tangible improvements through projects across Business Change, IT and Business As Usual functions of the company with strong career progression prospects.
Duties will include:
- Defining and scoping project deliverables, determining the objectives and measures to be utilised
- Monitor and report project progress to all stakeholders
- Manage internal & external resources to ensure that projects are executed efficiently, to budget and within timescales
- Plan and schedule project time lines, monitor and report project progress, make adjustments to ensure successful completion
- Ensure handover of project to the Business as Usual team
You will ideally:
- Have 2- 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, confident communication with and influencing stakeholders across all levels
- Be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Have exceptional planning and organisational skills
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 2147400.