IT Programme Delivery Manager
Salary £575 - £600 per day + Outside IR35
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 25 July 2022northern-west information-technology/programme-manager 2022-07-25 2022-08-24 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 575 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
IT Programme Delivery Manager Rate: £575-600 per day – Outside IR35 Location: Manchester (expectation to be in the office with team 2-3 days per week) Duration: 6mths Interviews: w/c 01/08/22
Purpose of the Role:
We are seeking an experienced IT Programme Delivery Manager to take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful realisation of business outcomes for complex IT programmes. These programmes have a significant business, political and high-profile impact.
You will monitor and control resources, costs and benefits against the programme budget and manage stakeholder expectations. The programme of works will be very large and complex and you will be managing many dependencies both within IT and the business.
As a IT Programme Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
• Ensure that effective delivery control, change control and risk management are maintained
• It’s a hands-on role and suitable candidates should have experience in both transformational change covering business and technical delivery. The suitable candidate will be required to oversee the programme and manage project controls as well as delivery.
• Create, update and maintain the following :- Programme RAID, plan, budget/costs, reporting and provide accurate financial controls
• Manage the end-to-end programme delivery right through to programme close down
• Manage the programme team and 3rd parties (where applicable)
• Maintain maximum probability that suppliers deliver in accordance with the contract
• Identify areas for project consolidation both within a programme and across portfolios
• Chair and lead a programme board ensuring stakeholders kept updated, key decisions are made and the programme continues to deliver to time, cost and quality
• Ensure appropriate governance is in place for each project
What we require from the candidate:
• Strong experience of programme management.
• Develop the Portfolio Plan covering all scope, key milestones, workstreams key milestones, resources and dependencies
• Develop the Portfolio Budget covering all programmes scope
• Develop the Portfolio risks, issues, decisions, escalations, lessons logs
• Develop the Portfolio reporting and governance
• Manage and present the Portfolio Plan
• Manage the present Portfolio financial report
• Manage Portfolio risks, issues, decisions and escalations
• Experience working with Agile & Scrum Masters
• People skills and conflict management
If interested in this IT Programme Delivery Manager role please apply with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration.
*** Successful candidate will be required to work from Manchester Office 2-3 days per week***
Salary: £400 - £450 per dayLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 11 August 2022I'm currently recruiting for a UX/UI designer contractor (Outside ir35) to join one of the leading transport industry organisations in the North-West, see details below: Role: UX/UI designer Duration:6 Month initial Location: Remote (Manchester based office) Day rate: £400-£450 (Outside ir35) It would be beneficial if you have: Experience in designing UX & UI for high transaction ticketing and eCommerce apps and websites, and/or travel information apps
Salary: £400 - £500 per day + Outside IR35Location: ManchesterDate posted: 09 August 2022Power BI Consultant £450-550 per day (Outside IR35) Location: Fully Remote with occasional site visits (UK locations) Duration: 6 months with scope for more Interviews: W/C 15/08/22
Salary: £350 - £450 per day + Outisde IR35Location: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 09 August 2022Data Warehouse Developer (Azure / SQL / ETL) - Manchester - Contract - Outside of IR35 Data Warehouse Developer (Azure / SQL / ETL) will have built robust and scalable data warehouses in the past, and will have strong SQL Data Warehousing skills and a proven track record in the design and build of multiple Data Warehouses. Location: Hybrid with 1-2 days in Manchester per week IR35 Status: Outside IR35 Day Rate: £375-450 per day dependant on experience Contract Length: 6 months+
Salary: £400 - £450 per dayLocation: ChesterDate posted: 27 July 2022Data Warehouse Developer Chester – UK 2 Days per week in the office Up to £450 (Outside IR35) 3 Month Duration
Salary: £300 - £450 per dayLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 26 July 2022Infrastructure Project Engineer – Manchester Hybrid – Outside IR35 £350 to £400 per day I am currently recruiting for a company based in Manchester that are looking for an Infrastructure Project Engineer. The role is a 6 month contract outside IR35, the position has become available due to massive amounts of growth in the company and would be working with the Infrastructure Project team.