Head of Delivery
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 it Wakefield West Yorkshire GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This technology driven, communications provider in Wakefield have an immediate requirement for a Head of Delivery to join the team, filling a gap created by internal promotion.
The Head of Delivery will be joining a Wakefield based industry leader who work with global blue-chip clients, heading up a software function responsible for product development and change delivery.
The role offers the opportunity to have a significant impact on a business undergoing a large scale digital transformation. Working closely with the exec board to deliver change. The organisation are a significant player in their market, but still flexible enough to make changes at pace.
The role has been created due to internal promotion, highlighting the fantastic career progression available within the business. You will need a technical background but also to be a strong people manager, additionally experience of the following will be required:
- Previous experience managing cross functional teams across software development, project and programme management, product development, testing.
- Delivering technical solutions in an Agile methodology, and ideally helping a business transition to agile.
- Developing a team’s maturity; understanding capabilities and competencies, and how they are engaged and developed.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in developing change business cases.
- Experience of leading sizeable teams and functions - the team here is around 45 people, with 6 direct reports.
If you are a Head of Delivery, or someone with relevant experience, looking for a new challenge in the Wakefield area, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org