Senior Regulatory Business Analyst
Salary £60,000 - £68,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 01 August 20192019-08-01 2019-09-30 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 60000 68000 68000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst, with a background in Regulatory Change to join their established but rapidly expanding Change Practice.
Consults with stakeholders to analyze, define, and prioritize business requirements and functional/operational specifications for relevant work streams. Formulates and defines program scope and objectives for the workstream with thorough understanding of business processes in a specific business domain.
The function provides governance, portfolio and programme management expertise, as well as administrative support to the regional change agenda. As well as this, the area also directly supports the regulatory communications strategy through a Regulatory Affairs function.
- Coordination and management of the Regional Change Portfolio, inclusive of budgeting and resourcing
- Consolidated reporting and communications
- Programme initiation and set up
- Change delivery across Corporate portfolios
- Remediation and repair of failing programmes.
- Provision of a Regulatory Affairs function supporting regulatory communications.
Business Analyst Duties
- Defines business requirements; translates into functional design and use case models
- Develops project scope and identifies objectives, constraints, issues, risks and assumptions
- Is accountable for overall delivery of assigned functional workstream on a large-scale programme.
- Provides guidance on development of the functional requirements and user documentation.
- Assists in developing implementation/conversion strategy and implementation plan
- Manages scope and change utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability
- Gathers and analyzes information and develops recommendations to address major business objectives
- Develops process and workflow maps as necessary, recommending enhancements needed to procedures and controls
- Conduct status meetings and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Provide Programme level reporting to senior staff.
**Should the above be of interest, please apply ASAP in order to receive a more detailed job specification**