Head of Business Change
Salary £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 it Cheshire Cheshire GB cw1 6eg GBP 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An industry leader, this forward thinking and rapidly changing, Cheshire based business are looking for a Head of Business Change to manage the delivery of a significant portfolio of programmes, having significant impact on the organisation.
You will support the business plan through the creation and delivery of the business change roadmap. Managing a cross-functional team of internal resources the Head of Business Change will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of business and technical change programmes/projects.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to shape diverse and complex business objectives in to programmes and projects with clear and concise capabilities, deliverables and benefits.
- People management experience to include the direction and motivation of high-powered internal change teams, stakeholders and sponsors.
- An excellent track record in delivering technology and business change in a fast-paced environment, with multiple competing demands.
- Extensive experience of delivery using structured methods including Agile and Waterfall with proven ability to flex approach to meet organisational needs and delivery benefits.
- Experience in the set-up, management and running of a PMO.
- Strong skills managing senior stakeholders across the full range of business and technology functions up to Board level.
- Strong 3rd part and supplier management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already highly successful business at a time of unprecedented change, having significant impact, with excellent opportunities to progress your career.
If you are a Head of Business Change looking for a new opportunity in Cheshire, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or email@example.com