CRM Programme Manager
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Looking for an experienced CRM Programme Manager for an London based international organisation, £70-£80K + Bonus + Benefits
CRM Program Manager
£70,000 - £80,000
We have an exciting new opportunity for a CRM Program Manager with great career progression with a large enterprise level business. If you have a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education then this would be a great career opportunity for you.
This role will require consistent overseas travel across the EMEA so you will need to be open to working overseas for periods or time
The CRM Program Manager is to lead a programme of work to develop and launch a CRM system (Salesforce) across the business for a global roll-out; leading successive release phases through design, build and run and overseeing each wave of global roll out.
Our client seeks a talented and experienced CRM Program Manager with extensive experience in CRM, IT, Marketing or Customer Service related industries, with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
Lead the CRM program team to manage a full roll out schedule of new releases and evaluation of proposed solutions in terms of cost, timelines, quality (fit-for-purpose) including scope sign-off, agile development, UAT sign-off and training plan.
Lead a working group of key business stakeholders to ensure that the interests of the central, regional and school teams are represented in the programme plan and ensure that the appropriate governance structure is in place through leadership of the Board and suppliers
As necessary, work with the senior functional leadership in Marketing, Admissions and Communications to re-engineer our business processes involved in managing enquiry, enrolment, re-enrolment. marketing and communications to ensure that the system provides the optimum process delivers the objectives of the organisation.
Act as a key business partner to the IT function to ensure that any system or add on is installed in line with the IT team’s hosting and hardware strategy. If necessary, propose updates to the IT strategy to accommodate the agreed user requirements.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Ideally have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Experience in CRM, IT, Marketing or Customer Service related industries.
- Hands on leading CRM programs.
- Extensive knowledge of the development of current software e.g. apps / mobile / web-based systems as well as traditional IT mainframe systems.
- Proven track record of having worked on systems integration programs.
- First class program management skills.
- Experience in managing budgets across programs.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Strong leadership skills with gravitas that can be accepted by senior leaders in the group.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.