IT Programme Manager
Salary £80,000 - £85,000 per annum + Car and Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with a retail global leading business, which specialises in distributing, supplying and manufacturing bespoke products and services to over one million customers daily. In addition, that have an e-commerce arm, which allows them to supply across a global remit.
As part of a transformation programme for 2018, they are expanding the senior technology management team and are now seeking an experienced IT Programme Manager to be based in Coventry to sit on the UK IT Leadership team and report into the UK IT Director.
As an IT Programme Manager, you will lead and manage the IT Business Solutions function, including Planning, Change, Business Analysis, Test and Transition activities for UK IT.
IT Programme Manager: Accountabilities (Projects, Business Analysis, Testing)
- Manage and lead teams to provide Application Design, Delivery and Testing, Project Management, Transition and Deployment
- Work with senior stakeholders to solve business problems and strategic improvement
- Ownership of Business Delivery change Portfolio
- Define and document frameworks – Processes and standards across Business Analysis, Project Management, Project Design, Release Management and Testing
- Set strategy of Business Delivery Team, Policy and Standards
- Alignment with compliance requirements and standards
- Ensure completion of detailed technical designs
- Create and management a systems development programme in line with business strategy
- Collaborate local and global infrastructure teams for production of solution delivery
- Manage team of Application Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Work with Strategic Test Manager – Planning and Define Requirements
- Lead projects and enhancements and influence key programmes
IT Programme Manager: Profile
- Programme Delivery – Planning, Development, Build, Testing & Project Management
- Experience across SAP, Architecture, Operations and Service Management
- Develop Service Strategy, ITIL Qualified/Aware
- Budget Management – circa £5-£10m Opex and £20-£30m Capex
- Project Team sizes ranging from 10-20
The permanent opportunity for an IT Programme Manager will be based in Coventry, paying a salary up to £85,000 plus car, bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a market leading global business that is building a senior technology team for UK&I.
For further information and to apply for the role, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.