Lab Product Owner
Salary £85,200 - £170,400 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has multiple opportunties for experienced Lab Product Owners to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent Role based in London.
Core Purpose of Role
The Lab Product Owner (Lab PO) is a passionate, inspiring and customer-obsessed leader who works collaboratively as a peer of the Lab Engineering Lead. The Lab PL is accountable for the end to end (E2E) delivery of the product and their main goal is to realise value for customers and stakeholders. They will do this by creating empowered Teams that are motivated to take on business problems and deliver customer value with excellence in execution.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working with technical and cross-functional teams to manage the output
- Proven experience in strategic and large transformations to deliver impact and drive value
- Significant experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence, and experience of leading & working as part of an agile team
- Strong business and commercial acumen – has a drive to deliver better, faster and cheaper
- Proven experience of financial planning and cost control – a track record of delivering within budget and using resources effectively
- Expert knowledge of the Product and/or Business Area aligned to the Lab. Looks to external market trends to bring industry-leading insight to the organisation
- Strong influencing skills to achieve alignment up, down and across the organisation - be able to explain "why" to various stakeholders and constituents - why you are prioritising one feature or theme over another in a release
- Strong on dependency management and effective resolution