Salary £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This blue-chip business embarking on significant international growth require a Manchester based Delivery Manager to support their exciting and ambitious plans, integrating acquisitions and running a product team in a fast paces, agile environment.
The Delivery Manager will support the international growth (purely from the Manchester office), and integrating a number of overseas acquisitions, as well as developing product road-maps for a number of international delivery projects.
You will be a senior manager, controlling budget for all items within the area across both major acquisitions and small changes, and managing a number of internal stakeholder relationships as well as managing 3rd parties and vendors. You will set-up and run the product delivery team, and use your commercial acumen to support the businesses vision and strategic goals.
As Delivery Manager you should have:
- Extensive experience in delivering technology solutions across multiple platforms.
- Ideally experience of delivering systems to 3rd parties or external clients.
- Knowledge of technically integrating acquisitions would be ideal.
- Strong leadership skills complimented by a good commercial acumen and technical background.
- Any experience across reservation platforms, web, mobile, e0commerce platforms would be advantageous.
- Strong agile experience.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to get involved with a complex, unique business undergoing significant change and growth, and to be a key figure in that growth. If you're a Delivery Manager interested in learning more, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or email@example.com