Salary £100,000 - £130,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 07 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
This global financial services business are looking for an accomplished Programme Director to set-up and manage the overall digital portfolio delivery, enabling new products to be defined, built and launched.
The Programme Director will be joining a leading global bank, with a desire to innovate and look at new ways of thinking; they will consider innovative thinkers form the financial services industry, or people who can bring outside thinking form a different sector, particularly digital or e-commerce.
You will be be an experienced programme director, used to building strong relationships across wide stakeholder group, and with the ability to influence across various disciplines and levels of seniority, unafraid to challenge the status-quo.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- A strong understanding of agile delivery.
- A good understanding of DevOps principles and software engineering processes.
- Experience leading technical programme teams to deliver work touching on numerous technical disciplines and platforms.
- A solid track record of building and delivering new products.
- Experience across business transformation, digital, software build and delivery .
If you're an experienced Programme Director looking for your next career move in London, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org