Regulatory Programme Manager
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 15 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Blue Chip currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join their rapidly expanding Regulatory Management Practice.
**Essential for this position will be demonstrable experience of**;
• Designing/implementing controls / controls automation in the Finance sector.
• Strong experience of designing approach / frameworks for Controls Automation.
• Strong experience of leading/designing/implementing specific Controls Automation Projects / Workstreams
- Be responsible for the end to end delivery of one or more Regulatory Change Projects within a Regulatory Management portfolio, including technology delivery
- Key focus of the role will be to lead the design/agreement of the end to end compliance approach, including business and technology design to achieve compliance. This will require hands on involvement in design issues and content to drive/lead an effective compliance design
- Work across the Regulatory Management Change agenda
- Accountable for the end to end delivery of assigned regulatory change programmes/workstreams, including leading multi-disciplined teams
- Delivery execution for agreed Compliance Solution Design in order to achieve compliance ahead of the regulatory compliance date
- Operating in accordance with the requirements of the Group Change Governance Framework and mandated Change Methods and Tools
- Build and effectively manage the team required to delivery assigned regulatory programme/worksteam
- Proven delivery track record in project/programme Management, business Change Management and technology change management skills and expertise in the Financial Services environment
- Proven experience of leading impact assessment and business/technology design for regulatory change programmes, or mutli-functional change of equivalent complexity
- High level of influencing and stakeholder management skills & ability to operate in a complex, matrix environment
- Experience of leading Target Operating Model design assignments, including designing & establishing effective control environment to enable transition to BAU
- Experience and Understanding of financial regulatory environment and knowledge of complex Financial Services environments
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**