Digital Transformation Lead
Salary £115,000 - £140,000 per annum
Consultant Craig Simmons
Date posted 22 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organisation who have a global presence and have set plans to invest heavily in enhancing their digital offering, which will re-engineer their customer experience.
As part of the recruitment drive, a Senior Business Transformation leader is required to drive forward these huge changes within the organisation reporting into the Board.
Ideally you will be an all-round dynamic leader to oversee the PMO function and manage the wider programme which the organisation are already in mid flight of getting off the ground.
- Oversee the delivery of the multi-functional transformation
- Be responsible for a PMO function consisting of 15 people
- Coach, manage and develop a senior team of programme and project managers
- Manage the relationships effectively at board level through to direct reports
- Ensure the relationship between the business and the implementation partners is strong
- Extensive experience leading large multifunctional transformation projects within a fast-paced environment
- Be a dynamic leader with solid commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills at board level
- Previous experience in a role with a large P&L responsibility
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who will give you 100% support at board level to ensure that the digital and business transformations are delivered to the highest of standards.
If you feel you meet all or some of the above, please click and apply with an up to date CV.
Generous referral scheme being driven on this role.