Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Max Johnson
Date posted 16 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters Plc are seeking a ERP Programme Manager to join our ever expanding Projects division in London. As part of the ongoing growth of the business, the ERP Programme Manager will form a critical part of the largets programmes of work the business has ever taken on across Finance and Human Resources.
The successful ERP Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead an ERP deployment across a multi-national organisation - Experience across all ERP's will be considered but preferably MS Dynamics AX / 365 / Talent
- Drive end to end Programme and Project deliveries from initial scoping through to successful handover to BAU whilst assessing new initiatives and considering business priorities
- Oversee the Project Managers aligned with the Programme
- Work closely with the BA’s aligned with the Programme
- Engage with and build relationships with stakeholders in conjunction with the wider Project team to drive solution designs and successful outcomes.
- Engage with the technical infrastructure and applications team to ensure work is completed as per schedule.
- Ensure Projects are accurately scoped and planned in a time effective manner and that they are aligned with all other associated Projects
- Along with the internal SMEEnsure Vendor relationships are maintained and managed in regard to project delivery.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Extensive experience in Project and Programme delivery.
- Prince2 and/or PMI accredited, Agile also great to have.
- Strong ERP skills - Project experience across ERP Upgrades or the deployment of an ERP across a multi-site organisation (Dynamics AX/SAP/Oracle)
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage Project risk
- Open to continuous feedback and collaboration
- Driven with an urgency to deliver
Nice to have - Exposure to at least one of the following;
- CRM deployment (MS Dynamics)
Robert Walters is a leading global Recruitment Consultancy with approximately 4000 staff across 28 countries.
Should you wish to apply to this role, please do so directly or contact Max.Johnson@robertwalters.com