Head of Business Change
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance
Consultant Andy Ward
Date posted 02 February 2017
A leading North West organisation are seeking a Head of Business Change. Our client seek to develop their relatively immature Sales, Operations and IT functions to a more polished, efficient unit. As Head of Business Change, you will lead this transformation, overseeing a large portfolio of projects, drawing together multiple teams and external partners, managing direction and scope, and generally doing whatever it takes to see them succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing expert project delivery advice and guidance to team and business stakeholders to manage escalated issues, risks and ensure optimal project delivery.
- Providing strategic advice to the business on change delivery in order to make sound decisions for the business on the approach and implementation of project outcomes.
- Contributing to the development, management, prioritisation, communication and delivery of a clearly articulated change pipeline to support delivery of overall business targets.
- Developing and delivering a change plan for the relevant business areas and take overall responsibility for ensuring that plan (covering delivery and improvement of all Business Change activity) is delivered to an appropriate standard of quality and to the timeframes agreed with the business.
- Ensuring communication is maintained between all stakeholders throughout projects lifecycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to, objectives are identified and met, and benefits realised from the implementation of the change.
- Assuming full management responsibility of assigned functional budgets and ensure business is supported effectively with all applicable functional activities while managing costs in an efficient manner.
- Supporting the delivery of change across the business, role-modelling new ways of working and owning delivery of key outcomes to drive the improvement of long- term business capability.
- Setting the highest possible standard of behaviours in managing risks, creating a team and a high performance ethic. Ensure training is in alignment with FCA requirements.
As Head of Business Change, you will have a deep commercial and financial understanding, married with a strong track record in Transformation. Coming from a Financial Services background would be advantageous. You will be comfortable managing cross functional teams and will be a highly competent stakeholder manager.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.