Salary £60000 - £77000 per annum
Consultant Mark Armstrong
Date posted 30 January 2017
A PMO Lead is required for a multi-national client of ours based in Cheshire as they look significantly grow their projects team to meet a hugely demanding pipeline of projects that represents a 100% increase on 2016.
As PMO Lead, you will support the business in the management and delivery of complex change into their IT Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for driving a more efficient delivery model across several geographical locations, implementing a dev ops approach, and driving agile adoption across the function.
In addition you be responsible for:
- Managing specific business and stakeholder relationships in relation to a Portfolio of initiatives
- Working with key stakeholders on a daily basis, to initiate, deliver and manage end to end delivery of multi-million pound projects
- Supporting the business in successful planning of a complex Portfolio of change, including resource management, financial planning, release management, delivery scheduling
- Driving strategy and shaping demand development with business stakeholders, and formulating a firm demand pipeline based on agreed solutions to business requirements and aspirations
- The overall management control and delivery of business and change projects with accountability for creating project deliverables that meet or exceed the expectations of the project stakeholders. This includes managing changes to the size or scope of those deliverables. Directs, manages and co-ordinates team members, including those from suppliers and external vendors
To be successful in this role you will be an accomplished PMO Lead / PMO Manager / Head of PMO with extensive and high profile Portfolio/Programme management experience. You will have managed multi-million pound Portfolio budgets and have strong stakeholder management experience, ideally facing off to C level executives.
Preferred Experience also includes:
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to manage and deliver Portfolio/Programme scope in a business that is undergoing a high degree of organisational and strategic change
- Formal external qualification/accreditation to Prince II or PMI methodologies, or at least experience of Prince II/PMI in a project environment
On top of a market leading salary and benefits package, you will be afforded numerous opportunities to progress with one of the UK’s leading companies at a time of great change.
If all this sounds of interest, please call Mark Armstrong on 0161 240 7476 or apply via the website.