IT Transition Programme Manager
Salary £500 - £550 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 07 November 2016
IT Transition Programme Manager required for a leading client in the Transportation sector based in City of London for an initial 6 month contract. This role has come about due to growth on the team and the demand for a contract hire.
IT Transition Programme Manager has the overall accountability of the “execution and performance” of the Transition projects, achieving the client objectives (benefits), meeting the contractual obligations and delivery of the programme to client satisfaction, schedule, cost, quality, compliance.
IT Transition Programme Managers IT Transition Programme Manager are responsible for leading either the Transition or Transformation component of an overall programme reporting to the Transition Programme Manager. The Transition Programme Manager is accountable for the delivery of their respective program component to client satisfaction, schedule, cost, quality, compliance. It is highly recommended that the Transition Programme Manager is involved during the definition of the Transformation solution, budgeting and scheduling under Engagement responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Transition Proposal & Engagement Solution Definition
- Lead and Execute Transition projects
Proposal & Engagement Solution Definition:
- Consultant to Lead TSM for Transition
- Define, planning, cost the Transition programme integrating competency and component level solutions
- Develop and deliver Client Presentation, Contract Schedules and Proposal Materials
- Promote good practice within Engagement team
- Lead & Execute Transition Programme Delivery
- Define scope, deliverables & objectives
- Produce high level transition plans
- Manage & Control Governance, Satisfaction and Relationships
- Manage Change, Issues & Risks and Dependencies
- Manage Transition/Transformation Schedule, Cost & Compliance
- Manage a large team of 30+ Project/Technical resources
For a full company overview and further details; please send your CV and call Alex on 01612147426 immediately.