Programme Manager - Transport
Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 05 September 2016
This innovative and forward thinking transport organisation have an immediate requirement for a Programme Manager to manage several Integrated and Smart Travel programmes from broth their Manchester and Leeds offices.
The programme manager will use their background and experience working for either a public transport body or a transport payments organisation to lead on the delivery of multiple complex programmes with budgets in the region of £60m-£80m, managing a team of Project Managers, Project Office Managers, and Support Assistants to deliver the Smart Travel Programme.
To be successful in this role Programme Managers will need:
- Strong previous experience with either a public transport body or payments provider
- A track-record of delivering complex programmes on-time and to budget
- Experience of leading multi-disciplined teams of both internal colleagues and 3rd parties
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Skills in developing continuous improvement strategies
- Ideally experience delivering transport ticketing or payments implementations
If you are a programme manager with the relevant transport / travel experience please forward your CV or get in touch on 0161 240 7478 / firstname.lastname@example.org