Salary £80,000 - £120,000 per annum
Consultant Clare Xie
Date posted 15 July 2022london information-technology/product-management 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 it London London GB GBP 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The client is a global law firm working with innovative, world leading clients. In this role, you will have the opportunity to head up a growing strategic product team as a Product Manager, working on a range of B2B and B2B2C, SaaS products.
The successful role holder will join an democratic, non-hierarchical team in a fast paced environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of the company's flagship, SaaS product to execute the product vision and strategy.
- Identification of opportunities for the wider product suite, requiring competitor analysis, management of the entire product life cycle and building strong client relationships.
- End-to-end development of new products, aligning client requirements with product vision.
- Management of cross-functional teams.
- Drive product commerciality, involving validation and testing of product hypotheses, customer and market research and definition and tracking of OKRs.
- Experience within a start-ups or scale-ups, managing the entire lifecycle of B2B2C and B2B products.
- Excellent knowledge of product management frameworks and techniques.
- Strong understanding of UX principals, as well as Azure, .NET, Angular.
Salary: £75,000 - £100,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 August 2022___________________________________________________
Salary: £95,000 - £110,000 per annum + Flexible WorkingLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022We are looking a for an Angular Developer to join a leading UK Bank. You will be focused on front office sales, and work along side our trading, structuring and middle office teams. You will be engaging with stakeholders across the globe and provide technical solutions.
Salary: £85,000 - £110,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022Our client, a forerunner in the PropTech and Automated Infrastructure domain, is seeking the skills of a talented Senior/ Team Lead level Java Engineer, with a proven background delivering upgraded Solution Architecture (SOA) and developing elevated Java based Applications which talk to a range of switches, hardware and Voip systems. This company has clients across the globe and delivers best in class, immediate, operational Infrastructure (Security, Network, accessibility etc.) to globally recognised firms.
Salary: £550 - £600 per day + Remote (UK)Location: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022Senior Engineers 12 month Day Rate Contract (Inside) to build and modernise a trading platform. We need full stack engineers who have experience with applications build on React/Redux and microservices. You will be the main developer on the front end of this project You will be working a trading platform used comprehensively throughout institutional credit markets, and also provides market data and post-trade
Salary: £500 - £600 per day + Remote (UK)Location: LondonDate posted: 26 July 2022We are looking for PAYE Senior Engineers (React / Sprinboot) to help build and modernise a white label trading platform. We need full stack engineers who have experience with applications build on React / Redux and microservices.