Technical Product Manager
Salary £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Savannah McCabe
Date posted 11 July 2022london information-technology/product-management 2022-07-11 2022-09-09 financial-services London London GB GBP 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation requires an experienced Technical Product Manager ("TPM") to assume ownership of solutions to enable their reseller and distributor initiatives. They will work closely with their agile team(s), other TPMs, and product management to deliver on the product roadmap, driving new capabilities through the development process to achieve business objectives.
Working in a dynamic team environment, the TPM is responsible for:
- Delivery of components/features in alignment with strategy and the broader partner channel roadmap
- Collaborate with senior product management, other TPMs, partner channel leadership, finance, support, distributors and resellers to produce and manage their component’s backlog and contribute to the product roadmap
- Translate product roadmaps and feature requests into models, workflow diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria, and other suitable artefacts
- Collaborate with other TPMs, architects, UI/UX, and team leads to drive requirements through the design phase
- Identify and coordinate cross-component dependencies throughout the development process
- Work with product management, development, and other departments to actively remove obstacles blocking progress and ensure programme is within schedule
- Prioritize and groom their team(s) backlog
- Facilitating daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives and other team meetings with your agile team(s)
- Share Scrum Mastering duties with other members of your team
- Create work estimates, track progress, and report status in the form of burn up/down charts
- Support product management, marketing, sales, professional services, training, and technical support throughout the release process with training, documentation, announcements, and other release activities
- Understand the design, business logic, and technical architecture of their platform components and how those components interact with the organisation and third-party systems
- Serve as primary product expert (functional, not technical) for the components for which you are responsible
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical programme/product management
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to present to the team, the business and C-level stakeholders
- Ability to lead complex initiatives from roadmap to delivery with minimal support & guidance.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a software developer/engineer
- Experience with a SaaS, messaging, or enterprise software company
- Experience driving cross-team initiatives and collaborating with stakeholders across the organization
- Strong requirement elicitation, analysis, domain modelling, use case modelling, workflow design, and documentation skills
- Experience planning, monitoring, and reporting on project status
- Experience with platform integration initiatives
- Experience with IT distributor platforms e.g. Cloudblue, TD Synnex ▪ Experience with Salesforce integration.
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 July 2022This organisation requires an experienced Technical Product Manager ("TPM") to assume ownership of solutions to enable their reseller and distributor initiatives. They will work closely with their agile team(s), other TPMs, and product management to deliver on the product roadmap, driving new capabilities through the development process to achieve business objectives.
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 per annum + YesLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022Currently in need of a Technical Product Owner to supply changes to a large and complex product within our Enterprise Resource Planning Product Group (ERP) under a DevOps model. The ERP Product Group provides services using Software as a service (SaaS) capabilities and services to meet the needs of the wider Organisation. The main responsibility for the Product Owner is to service and maintain their existing ServiceNow platform.
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 August 2022The client is a Financial Services regulatory body headquartered in London. Objective of the role: the Product Analyst role will be involved delivery of improvements to the Workday system and Business as Usual operations.
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 July 2022The client is a Financial Services regulatory body headquartered in London. Objective of the role: the Product Analyst role will be involved delivery of improvements to the Workday system and Business as Usual operations.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 18 July 2022Lead Project Manager - £55k / Hybrid Working / Occasional travel to Edinburgh or London Change Management / Cloud Based Technologies / Banking & Finance An exciting opportunity for a Lead Project Manager to work for a prominent Financial Services business to help bridge the gap between IT and the business delivering on a wide range of projects. You will be a passionate Project Manager who can deliver projects across both IT Infrastructure & Cloud along with other banking products.