Technical Product Manager
Salary £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Clare Xie
Date posted 05 July 2022london information-technology/product-management 2022-07-05 2022-09-03 it London London GB GBP 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The client is a leading IT services company specialising in a B2B SaaS platform. Located in central London, the client is looking to onboard a Technical Product Manager (TPM) for Archive initiatives. In this role, you will deliver on the product roadmap and own various archive solutions to deliver on business objectives.
As a TPM, you will be work within an agile environment to facilitate daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives and other team meetings. Further responsibilities include:
- Delivery of components and features in line with the product roadmap and strategy. This will include managing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. leadership, finance, design and development) to define requirements, contribute to the roadmap and deliver within schedule
- Knowledge of design, business logic and technical architectural concepts, particularly in relation to interactions with third-party systems.
- Translate product roadmaps and feature requests into models, workflow diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria, and other suitable artefacts.
- Support the release process through training, documentation, announcements and others.
- Degree qualified in a technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science).
- Over 5 years of professional experience, with 3 years in a technical programme or product role.
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals, including ability to present to internal and external stakeholders.
While not required, the following experience would be highly beneficial:
- Past experience with a SaaS, messaging or enterprise software company.
- Experience with APIs, data (e.g. archival, migration, integration) and AI technologies.
- Involvement in platform integration initiatives.
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 per annum + YesLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022Currently in need of a Technical Product Owner to supply changes to a large and complex product within our Enterprise Resource Planning Product Group (ERP) under a DevOps model. The ERP Product Group provides services using Software as a service (SaaS) capabilities and services to meet the needs of the wider Organisation. The main responsibility for the Product Owner is to service and maintain their existing ServiceNow platform.
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 August 2022The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to work cross-functionally, has a strong analytical mind, and is passionate about data driven approaches to problem solving. Also, candidate who can remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet changing needs of a high-growth environment. They will collaborate with Sales, Campaign Operations and Client Success teams, providing deep knowledge to provide consultative support to sellers.
Salary: £68,000 - £74,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022Applied Data & Technology: a team of technologists, data scientists, engineers, software engineers, service designers and researchers.Places become more populated, responding to emergent agendas around net zero, regional economic growth, post-pandemic recovery and resilience there is a need to make use of data for new technological innovations.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters has partnered with an international oil and gas company focused on the acquisition, operation and optimization of international mid-life assets. The industry leading company is an independent developer of enabling technology for the offshore renewable energy industry.
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 August 2022_____________________________________________________