Product Manager - IoT Hardware
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Savannah McCabe
Date posted 21 June 2022london information-technology/product-management 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 it London London GB GBP 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client has simplified the day-to-day management of flexible workspaces through secure Wi-Fi, internet, and digital infrastructure services to tenants using their own SaaS platform. This platforms automate key tasks and processes and help flexible workspace providers deliver highly efficient, customer-centric workspace solutions.
Our client is the leading global PropTech SaaS platform for the flexible workspace industry and is uniquely positioned to provide the essential digital backbone that is required by the CRE, (Commercial Real Estate), industry. By adopting our technology and software-enabled automation, our customers can simply Connect, Control and Create digital infrastructure and experiences into their buildings and flexible workspace areas; Connect to our private and secure enterprise-grade fibreoptic network, simply and instantly Control and provision network and flexible workspace access through our new user-focused front end Platform, and easily Create best-in-class seamless digital experiences and communities that today’s end users of flexible work spaces now expect to receive.
Digital Infrastructure is in our DNA. Our in-house designed IoT devices form an integral part of our product development strategy and bring exciting and unique feature sets to our customers. We connect all our customer buildings to our private network and from there deliver highly resilient internet, WiFi, cloud peering and IoT-enabled door access control & environmental monitoring, all orchestrated by our automated cloud-native software platform. Our own IoT devices, (built on AWS serverless components and IoT Core), aim to disrupt the market by converging multiple traditional hardware solutions into fewer, flexible, low-cost platform endpoints that extend our platform to every space in a building. As we start our journey to roll out our new IoT hardware devices into customer buildings, we are looking for a Product Manager who can support the Senior Product Manager in the planning, management, development and delivery of all aspects of our IoT hardware devices throughout the entirety of their lifecycles.
The role will include but is not exclusive to:
- IoT hardware & firmware product lifecycle management including requirements gathering, feature design, production planning, and global product rollout to customers.
- Support the development, management and delivery of IoT team product features.
- Work closely with both in-house firmware & software teams, (Saas & Mobile), and external electronic & industrial design and manufacturing partners.
- Provide product support to our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Manage the product documentation and ensure that Technical Folders for international certifications are maintained.
- Regular interaction and planning with the Senior Product Manager.
- Measuring and reporting product KPI’s.
Required Skills & Commercial Experience (in order of importance)
- 3yrs+ experience in a product management role covering IoT, hardware design or related area
- Experience working with IoT device design such as door access control, environmental sensors and real-time cloud provisioning, configuration and maintenance
- Experience working with electronic & industrial designers as well as manufacturing & assembly partners
- A good understanding of hardware development processes
- Familiarity with networking terminology, components, protocols and best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal in English
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- KPI driven & commercially focused
This is an opportunity to play a key role in the development and delivery of technically and commercially disruptive IoT device design as part of an integrated SaaS platform for mass deployment in commercial buildings. Candidates should be prepared to present a case study of a previous hardware or IoT product for which they were involved in product management, along with an overview of its strategy, goals and outcomes from a product and customer perspective
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Our client has simplified the day-to-day management of flexible workspaces through secure Wi-Fi, internet, and digital infrastructure services to tenants using their own SaaS platform. This platforms automate key tasks and processes and help flexible workspace providers deliver highly efficient, customer-centric workspace solutions.
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 June 2022Our client is a central part of the UK Financial Services industry with a very unique position and view across this space. They are looking to hire a Product Solution Architect - Data and Analytics Specialist, with experience in creating strategies, roadmaps and architectural delivery plans, using formal architectural methodologies and has a proven history as a Solution Architect into a niche area of Technology/ Innovation asap.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 08 June 2022Lead Product Architect Salesforce/ CRM Implementation A Financial Services firm based in London are looking to hire a Lead Product Architect to join asap. They are responsible for regulating an area which has a huge impact on lives within the UK and how financial markets work has a fundamental impact on each of us.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 08 June 2022Product Architect (Salesforce/ CRM programme) A Financial Services firm based in London are looking to hire a Product Architect (Salesforce/ CRM programme) to join asap. This is a huge piece of work with over 150 people on the programme already and this hire is perfect for someone looking to move from Eng. to a Solution Architecture role and learn from a broad, highly experienced team.
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 per annum + YesLocation: LondonDate posted: 27 May 2022Currently in need of a Technical Product Owner to supply changes to a large and complex product within our Enterprise Resource Planning Product Group (ERP) under a DevOps model. The ERP Product Group provides services using Software as a service (SaaS) capabilities and services to meet the needs of the wider Organisation. The main responsability for the Product Owner is to service and maintainf their existing ServiceNow platform.