Technical Product Owner - ServiceNow
Salary £75,000 - £90,000 per annum + Yes
Consultant Stephanie Boldrin
Date posted 27 May 2022london information-technology/product-management 2022-05-27 2022-07-26 it London London GB E20 1JN GBP 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently in need of a Technical Product Owner to supply changes to a large and complex product within our Enterprise Resource Planning Product Group (ERP) under a DevOps model. The ERP Product Group provides services using Software as a service (SaaS) capabilities and services to meet the needs of the wider Organisation. The main responsability for the Product Owner is to service and maintainf their existing ServiceNow platform.
Key aspects of the role:
- Arrange and provide ongoing platform maintenance to ServiceNow instances including patching, cloning and family upgrades
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our stakeholders, and work closely with the internal ServiceNow team to progress
- Provide advice on alternative options, risks, and the associated impact to stakeholders and service architects
- Lead stakeholder enhancement review meetings to establish and scope work and agree a prioritised schedule of development cycle releases
- Evaluate emerging ServiceNow technologies and the evolution of current functionality to define roadmaps to meet business needs
- Maintenance and administration of the ServiceNow Service Catalog e.g. creating new catalog items, variable sets, workflows, and maintaining the best practices for user interface standards
Technical Skils required:
- 4+ years’ technical experience of the ServiceNow platform.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and ITSM Implementation Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience in technical support or professional services.
- Experience of Public Sector Procurement and contract renewal processes.
- Experience of Data Architecture best practice and mindfulness around the regulatory requirements of GDPR, PSI and PII data.
- Experience with integrating ITSM tools with external interfaces.
- Experience with infrastructure and application discovery tools.
- Strong ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery with outstanding results.
- Proficient understanding of ServiceNow’s IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), HR Service Delivery (HRSD), and Security Operations (SO) products & services (or similar) as well as digital based technologies
- Experience of working in ITSM / IT Service Management environments
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong understanding of working with integrations e.g., AD, SSO and LDAP, REST APIs, Webhooks and SDKs
- Ability to understand and modify JSON, Patterns, Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Development and/or consultancy experience with enterprise-level SaaS software solutions
- Excellent ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets
- Experience leading and mentoring development teams (formally or informally)
- Excellent knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes such as SIM methodology
- Experience of strong project engagement skills
- Line management experience
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 July 2022The client is a leading IT services company specialising in a B2B SaaS platform. Located in central London, the client is looking to onboard a Technical Product Manager (TPM) for Archive initiatives. In this role, you will deliver on the product roadmap and own various archive solutions to deliver on business objectives.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022I am currently working with an exclusive members club in London, supporting with a Finance Data Analytics Manager position for an initial 6 month contract period, but real scope to progress to a permanent role. You will working closely with the UK based Financial Controller and Managing Director to provide strong support from a data analysis perspective, providing commercial insights to support strategic business decisions plans. To hear more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 04 July 2022I am working with a Global Asset Management firm based in London who are hiring a Design Engineer to join. You will be in a role that is evolving and will learn new services to grow as a technical resource. You will be responsible for solutioning for assigned services for the entire lifecycle of the solution and will need to consider the architecture roadmap, supported patterns and balance the business needs.
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 July 2022This organisation requires an experienced Technical Product Manager ("TPM") to assume ownership of solutions to enable their reseller and distributor initiatives. They will work closely with their agile team(s), other TPMs, and product management to deliver on the product roadmap, driving new capabilities through the development process to achieve business objectives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 04 July 2022I am working with one of the largest Investment Management firm based in London who have grown a huge amount. You will be working on development and advancement of their proprietary models’ platforms and to assist in making them accessible to a broader audience and continue to enhance their technology and data. A huge goal of theirs is to modernise the models by building it in a vigorous scalable way. As a Developer you will be working with a range of technologies such as Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cucumber automated testing and MATLAB.