Technical Product Manager
Salary £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Savannah McCabe
Date posted 09 May 2022london information-technology/product-management 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 financial-services London London GB GBP 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation requires an experienced Technical Product Manager ("TPM") to assume ownership of solutions to enable their reseller and distributor initiatives. They will work closely with their agile team(s), other TPMs, and product management to deliver on the product roadmap, driving new capabilities through the development process to achieve business objectives.
Working in a dynamic team environment, the TPM is responsible for:
- Delivery of components/features in alignment with strategy and the broader partner channel roadmap
- Collaborate with senior product management, other TPMs, partner channel leadership, finance, support, distributors and resellers to produce and manage their component’s backlog and contribute to the product roadmap
- Translate product roadmaps and feature requests into models, workflow diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria, and other suitable artefacts
- Collaborate with other TPMs, architects, UI/UX, and team leads to drive requirements through the design phase
- Identify and coordinate cross-component dependencies throughout the development process
- Work with product management, development, and other departments to actively remove obstacles blocking progress and ensure programme is within schedule
- Prioritize and groom their team(s) backlog
- Facilitating daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives and other team meetings with your agile team(s)
- Share Scrum Mastering duties with other members of your team
- Create work estimates, track progress, and report status in the form of burn up/down charts
- Support product management, marketing, sales, professional services, training, and technical support throughout the release process with training, documentation, announcements, and other release activities
- Understand the design, business logic, and technical architecture of their platform components and how those components interact with the organisation and third-party systems
- Serve as primary product expert (functional, not technical) for the components for which you are responsible
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical programme/product management
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to present to the team, the business and C-level stakeholders
- Ability to lead complex initiatives from roadmap to delivery with minimal support & guidance.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a software developer/engineer
- Experience with a SaaS, messaging, or enterprise software company
- Experience driving cross-team initiatives and collaborating with stakeholders across the organization
- Strong requirement elicitation, analysis, domain modelling, use case modelling, workflow design, and documentation skills
- Experience planning, monitoring, and reporting on project status
- Experience with platform integration initiatives
- Experience with IT distributor platforms e.g. Cloudblue, TD Synnex ▪ Experience with Salesforce integration.
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 27 June 2022The client is a Financial Services regulatory body headquartered in London. Objective of the role: the Product Analyst role will be involved delivery of improvements to the Workday system and Business as Usual operations.
Salary: Up to £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a global investment and technology development firm. This multinational investment management firm is known for developing complicated mathematical models and sophisticated computer programs to exploit anomalies in the financial market. They are seeking an experienced Quantitative Systems Engineer to join their Quant Systems team.
Salary: £75,000 - £82,800 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 June 2022Joining as a Power BI Developer at the UK’s leading integrated wealth management and professional services group. With £56 billion of assets under management (as of November 2021), we rank as the third largest UK wealth manager measured by revenues and the sixth largest professional services firm ranked by fee income.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annum + additional benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 June 2022Cloud Product Architect (AWS) Our client, a well-known, national provider of regulatory governance across the Financial Services market and one of the foremost authorities in the provision of these services and in the throes of wide reaching digital transformation and are looking to improve their current operations across the UK. As a leading regulatory body in their market, they are now looking for a Product Architect to join their Infrastructure Product Group. As a Product Architect you will be responsible for designing the architecture of the AWS environment, continually evolving to support the clients transformation Journey. This an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team with a focus on facilitating their Business and Technology Solutions to enable the client to deliver and implement cutting-edge, industry leading technology and digital solutions used by millions of customers in the financial services sector. This is a hybrid working set-up, loads of opportunity to learn and develop your skills
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 June 2022Our client, a well-known, national provider of regulatory governance across the Financial Services market and one of the foremost authorities in the provision of these services and in the throes of wide reaching digital transformation and are looking to improve their current operations across the UK. This role is for someone who loves to embed new ways of working and new tools, as well as help a firm, really get the best out of their DevOps processes. This Engineering Lead will be responsible for designing, implementing, and deploying enterprise grade applications for use throughout the organisation and work with data scientists, machine learning engineers and software engineers to build and integrate data science capabilities into the organisations’ operations. This an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team with a focus on tackling a challenging, interesting and varied portfolio of work. The chosen candidate will have access to the latest tools and technologies necessary to innovate and contribute as well as shape best practices and procedures.