IT Incident Manager (Inside IR35)
Salary £500 - £550 per day + Inside IR35
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 23 June 2022northern-west information-technology/it-management 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 500 550 550 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
IT Incident Manager 6mth Inside IR35 £500-550 per day Central Manchester (expectation for 2 days onsite per week) Interviews w/c 04/07/22
IT Incident Manager Experience:
Provide Incident Management skills across the project estate. Work with suppliers and other teams to ensure ownership, monitoring and reporting of any incidents that may occur. This role is required to perform urgent COVID-19 recovery update responsibilities and manage incidents in the project estate during this period.
This will have the positive effect of ensuring the delivery team is freed from the need to run the incident resolution process.
- Conduct post-resolution review of priority incidents.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to progress resolution of identified incidents.
- Chairing the incident and problem review meetings.
- Following defined escalation path when needed, as defined in the escalation policy.
- Notifying the participants in the Incident Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed, suggesting and documenting improvements to the existing processes where they are noted.
- Rerouting misdirected incidents that have not been handled in a timely manner.
- Identifying incidents which need special attention or escalation.
- Managing major incidents.
- Establish robust incident management processes for the project estate
Key Skills & Experience:
• Proven, relevant experience working as an Incident Manager within a complex IT environment
• Track record of operating across all levels within an organisation, managing expectations, briefing senior stakeholders and managing the performance of internal & external suppliers throughout the incident
• In-depth experience of working with IM processes that meet service level and operational level agreements
• Excellent leadership skills with the ability to exercise sound judgement and be decisive under pressure
• Strong facilitation, teamwork, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Diplomacy, and the ability to instil confidence in others
• Customer focused, passionate about the customer experience
Applicants will be a strong IT Incident Manager who will have some experience of contract management / service management. Please note this role falls inside IR35 (Umbrella payroll)
If interested please apply and attached your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Salary: £500 - £550 per day + Inside IR35Location: ManchesterDate posted: 04 July 2022IT Incident Manager 6mth Inside IR35 £500-550 per day Central Manchester (expectation for 2 days onsite per week) Interviews w/c 04/07/22
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WilmslowDate posted: 29 June 2022Senior IT Engineer - £400-£440 Per day - Inside IR35 A market leading company are looking for a Cheshire based Senior IT Engineer to join the company. This is a 6-month Contract inside IR35, this role will be to help support the Day to day running of the operations.
Salary: Up to £440 per dayLocation: WilmslowDate posted: 21 June 2022IT Engineer Needed / 6 month contract / 1 stage interview / £440pd Inside IR35. Flexible working (2 days on site Wilmslow). Excellent opportunity to work with one of the worlds most recognisable brands! As an IT Engineer you will be supporting on a wide range of IT systems including a mix of Mac, Windows and Linux server OS, VMware, Cisco/HPE Comware switching, Palo Alto firewalls, NetApp, SCCM/JAMF, AWS and More!
Salary: £350 - £500 per day + Excellent BenefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 05 July 2022A national Medical company are looking for an Information Security Engineer to join their growing and thriving team to support their Information Security team, mediating and responding to alerts flagged. You’ll work alongside the Information Security Manager to help deliver the Security Strategy, alongside thinking of new ways to protect the business.
Salary: £500 - £550 per dayLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 30 June 2022I am currently recruiting for a contract Dynamics 365 developer (Outside ir35) See details below: Role:Dynamics365 CRM developer Location: Remote (Manchester office) Day rate: £500-£525 p/d Experience required: Dynamics365 CRM commercial experience