Service Desk Manager
Salary £300 - £350 per day
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Daniel Gooding
Date posted 09 June 2022northern-west information-technology/it-management 2022-06-09 2022-07-09 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 300 350 350 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Service Desk Manager needed! 6-month contract/ £350 per day/ Manchester based (Hybrid working) A global manufacturing and engineering company are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Manager to join the business. They are initially looking for a 6 month contractor but there is an option to make the role permanent for the right candidate. They are currently undertaking a multi-year project replacing a variety of legacy systems with a single system ERP System. This will need to be supported by a secure, robust, modern, fast and well-supported IT Infrastructure.
Service Desk Manager needed! 6-month contract/ £350 per day/ Manchester based (Hybrid working)
A global manufacturing and engineering company are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Manager to join the business. They are initially looking for a 6 month contractor but there is an option to make the role permanent for the right candidate.
They are currently undertaking a multi-year project replacing a variety of legacy systems with a single system ERP System. This will need to be supported by a secure, robust, modern, fast and well-supported IT Infrastructure.
• Managing a team of 4 to ensure all contact for all IT related incidents and service requests
• Ensure all support activities are logged, managed and maintained via the IT service management platform
• Provide escalation & help to support team as and where needed.
• Manage the New computer (Desktop &Laptop) builds and redeployment
• Windows 10 support
• Prioritise and manage workload to ensure the most effective support is provided to the business and customers
• Ensure that all calls / tickets are Proactively monitored, error logging, fault tracking and problem management to ensure optimum service availability
• Perform IT daily checks ensuring results are fully documented issues arising are logged, resolved or escalated where necessary
• Previous exposure to a busy service desk environment
• Experience running a service desk.
• Excellent management skills.
• Excellent grasp of IT infrastructure and networking fundamentals (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Office 365, Windows Server, AD, Exchange, Office)
• Able to demonstrate excellent problem diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in the position, whether that be on a contract or permanent basis then please apply now or get in touch with Daniel.email@example.com
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 04 July 2022Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Liverpool - 12 month FTC Salary - £52K A market leading company are looking for a Liverpool based Senior Infrastructure engineer to join the company. The position has become available due to someone leaving the team, you will report into the Infrastructure Manager.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Company Car, Remote WorknigLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 01 July 2022BI & Data Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 30 June 2022Oracle Database Administrator / Manchester / £60K (Remote working) / 15% Employer pension contribution A market leading Healthcare company have the opportunity for someone to join the business as an Oracle database administrator.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 30 June 2022A growing financial software company are looking to add an Azure data engineer to their team. The company are at the early stages of their data transformation project so as the data engineer, you will work closely with the Head of Data to chose and implement the best technologies to suit the business. You will be responsible for building the data warehouse in Azure from the ground up, build the data platform in order for the company to begin their data driven journey. The team is set to grow throughout this year and in the coming years so you will be in a position to progress into a senior role and take on some management/mentoring responsibilities. What are they looking for? * Knowledge of a Azure (ADF/Synapse etc) * Python * Experience building Data Pipelines etc This is a role where you will be able to have a big say in what technologies the business moves forward with so if you are an Azure data engineer who wants a greenfield project, this could be ideal for you! The business are based in South Manchester and are looking for the Azure Data Engineer to come into the office 2 times per week in order to understand the stakeholders requirements. This is a brief overview of a very exciting position so if you are curious and want to know more, get in touch and we can discuss
Salary: £240 - £250 per day + Outside IR35Location: ManchesterDate posted: 29 June 2022Title: MI /Data Analyst Salary: £200-250 Per day Duration: 3-6 months Contract Type: Contract Outside IR35 Based: South Manchester Interview dates: ASAP