Information Security Manager
Salary Competitive + car allowance
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 27 November 20192019-12-05 2020-01-26 it Bedford Bedfordshire GB GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Capita https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/capita-software-solutions.gif
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Information Security Manager based at Capita Education Software Solutions in Bedford with a highly competitive salary and car allowance.
Capita Education Software Solutions has partnered with Robert Walters Technology to appoint an experienced Information Security Manager to develop, coordinate an maintain the delivery of an Infosec framework across the Capita Software Division.
Join Capita Education Software Solutions collaborative Information Security team, based in the Bedford offices paying a highly competitive salary, plus car allowance.
About: Capita Education Software Solutions
Capita Education Software Solutions is a consulting, digital services and software business, delivering innovative solutions to over 21,000 school, 160 universities across 49 countries. The cutting-edge solutions provide instant access to information on emerging trends and highlighting areas of excellence and underperformance. The software improves decision making with staff, parents and students – they are driven to empower education.
The role: Information Security Manager
As an integral part of the Information Security Office, you will ensure the framework of security services are in line with capita group policy and best practise. The role will enable the alignment and support of the Divisional strategy to deliver the InfoSec governance framework.
Responsibilities: Information Security Manager
- Support the InfoSec Strategy, Governance Framework all in line with policies and best practise
- Create business-focused, InfoSec solutions, drive InfoSec and Data Privacy across group
- Develop/Maintain industry awareness with best practise, legislation & regulations, emerging threats
- Lead the division to comply with contractual requirements, certifications ISO27001, PCI DSS. Cyber Essentials, HMG Security Policy Framework and compliance with Capita Policies
- Advice and guidance on InfoSec and Data Privacy to ensure upkeep of confidentiality and integrity of business information
- Manage InfoSec and Data Privacy Risk
- Lead internal audits against ISO27001
- Manage external audits and Group Internal Audit activities
- Creation of distribution and compliance of Divisional InfoSec and Data Privacy Policies/Standards
- Support security related incidents
Experience: Information Security Manager
- Experience of leading Standards, Security, Data Privacy and Risk Frameworks
- Industry best practise – OWASP, NCSC
- Internal audit experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- ISO27001 audits/certifications
- Knowledge of PCI DSS or Cyber Essentials
- Data Privacy experience
- Desirable – CISM, CISSP certified
The permanent opportunity for an Information Security Manager will be based in the Bedford offices, paying a highly competitive salary range, plus car allowance. This is an opportunity to join a global, technology-driven business.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on email@example.com or 0121 260 2524
All third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.