Consultant Kamran Uddin
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 it York North Yorkshire GB YA24 1AB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A truly unique opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to work for a legal firm in the wonderful City Centre of the historic City of York. With a generous salary within the region of £50,000 and a generous bonus scheme, this opportunity is ripe for an IT Manager looking for a responsible and meaningful role within the legal sector.
The successful IT Manager will earn a salary of £50,000 in addition to a generous bonus.
In order to be successful in your application, you must bring forward the following experience;
- Experience managing Windows Servers
- Experience with cloud migrations
- Have experience managing telephony infrastructure
Some duties include
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
Your new role is just minutes from York train station.
If you are considering a new role at the moment, actively on the market or would just like a chat about potential opportunities, please apply for this opportunity now.