Salary Competitive salary + benefits
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-17 arts City of London London GB GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR The Really Useful Group https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/really-useful-group.gif
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Manager based in Central London, working for The Really Useful Group with a competitive salary and benefits.
The Really Useful Group has partnered with Robert Walters Technology. They are keen to appoint an experienced IT Manager with a passion to lead a technical estate and team during a period of exciting change.
Join the collaborative and high profile IT team full of innovation and creativity, based in the Central London offices, near Covent Garden tube station. The role is paying a competitive salary and benefits.
The Really Useful Group: About Us
The Really Useful Group is wholly owned by Andrew Lloyd Webber and operate to license and promote his shows and music globally! They are a true global company, involved in all areas across theatre, film, television, concert production, video, music and publishing. They have a long-standing history and have continued to expand into new productions and territories every year.
The Role: IT Manager
As an experienced IT Manager, you will report directly into the Chief Operating Officer (COO) with full ownership of leadership of the technical estate, team and budgets. You will oversee all aspects of the groups IT department, systems and cyber security practise.
Duties: IT Manager
- Management of network, telephony across multiple sites – Firewalls Switches, VPNs and Security
- Manage the IT budget
- Procurement of IT hardware and AV accessories
- Management/Administration of all systems – Google-suite, Apple, Windows
- Manage software licenses
- Manage hardware and backups
- Cyber Security and Security monitoring – Education, policies and reports
Plans for the IT Department:
- Project manage deployments and upgrades
- 3rd party supplier negotiations
- Research/develop new systems
- Research and education on Cyber Security
- Deploy new policies
Experience: IT Manager
- Improving network infrastructure
- Knowledge across Apple, Microsoft and Google-Suite systems
- Budget management and policy implementation
- Cyber Security knowledge
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management experience
If you’re an ambitious IT Manager looking to make your mark in what is a fast-paced and creative industry sector, we want to hear from you.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on email@example.com or 0121 260 2524
All third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.