Digital Transformation Manager
Salary £90,000 - £120,000 per annum
Consultant Bianca Fenton-Williams
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 it London London GB GBP 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
IAG GBS (Global Business Services) is part of the International Airlines Group platform, one of the world’s leading airline groups, with 546 aircraft flying to over 270 destinations, carrying more than 100 million passengers each year. There are multiple Operating Companies (Opcos) that make up International Airlines Group which include Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling. IAG GBS delivers a range of critical business services to these organisations which include procurement, finance and IT, complexity is added as each individual airline is unique, they are all different sizes, plus their requirements and stakeholder demographics are very diverse. Due to this, IAG GBS is recruiting for a Digital Transformation Manager. This is a newly created role in the International Airlines Group Global Business Services Organisation.
As the Digital Transformation Manager you will;
- Form strategic relationships with senior IAG Operating Company leaders, acting as their key gateway into the large portfolio digital technology services.
- You'll provide holistic oversight of requirements for all of the operating companies whilst shaping and delivery of a strategic roadmap IT programmes, projects, and product portfolios in support of Operating Companies’ business plans.
- You are the vital link between Group IT and the operating companies, acting as the single point of contact and main conduit for Digital IT whilst working in close collaboration with your colleagues in Group IT (Architecture, Cyber Security Office and Service and IT Operations).
- You will proactively build strong relationships with operating company C- Suite, Directors and senior teams to become their trusted advisor.
- You will work closely with International Airlines Group Business Services IT 3rd parties, vendors and strategic partners to optimise delivery, cost and quality are consistently optimised.
- You will lead, manage and mentor a team of Portfolio Managers and develop governance with senior Group IT leaders, ensuring regular planning and review from a delivery perspective.
The skills and experience that will be important to help you excel in this position are:
- You are an experienced and Senior IT leader who’s spent your career working in large enterprises.
- You have a successful track record of business partnering with a proven ability to influence and persuade both internally and externally across a complex organisation.
- Your stakeholder management needs to be outstanding and you can communicate with a very diverse range of people internationally.
- You have a deeply commercial outlook and mindset with a flair for robust financial management.
- Your people leadership and management style is inclusive, supportive and you really enjoy nurturing talent.
- You can deliver comprehensive results consistently.
Your impact in this Digital Transformation Manager role will be large and the level of transformation activity will make sure the role is challenging and rewarding. It’s based out of the renowned Waterside campus close to Heathrow Terminal 5 and will include occasional travel to IAG’s operating company locations. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package including annual incentive bonus scheme, car allowance, pension, performance share plan, family health insurance and 26 days leave plus 8 days’ Bank Holiday.
This is a wide-ranging senior position with a great deal of scope. This description condenses its many facets into a small snapshot and there is a lot more to learn about it. If you like the sound of what you have read so far, and you are interested in finding out more about the Head of Digital role at IAG GBS then get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.