Salary £375 - £400 per day + Outside IR35
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-11-08 it Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 375 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My leading financials client in Liverpool is looking for a Contract Release/Applications Manager for an initial 3mth contract to start this month. Rate: £375-400 p/d Location: Central Liverpool (L1 postcode) Duration: 3mths Interviews: w/c 14/10/19
The key areas and responsibilities of this Release/Applications Manager role include:
- Supporting on issue resolution across a range of finance and regulatory applications by effectively managing service requests and incidents, ensuring that end users are kept up to date and cases are fully documented.
- Get involved in data integration activity, providing basic support for ongoing development activity where appropriate, specifically those delivered through a project framework.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for project and minor enhancements, providing advice and guidance to project managers and helping to deliver change within an ITIL framework.
- Playing an active role in release management; ensuring that planning, development, testing and implementation follow established best practices, whether part of a change or through internal continual improvement processes.
Knowledge and skills required
- Enthusiasm and keenness to be involved in all aspects of project, support and development activities.
- A good understanding of wider technology and application landscape, such as emerging technologies and cloud infrastructure.
- An understanding of ITIL and general business application support and management
- The ability to develop strong relationshipsStrong self-discipline and integrity to comply with risk controls within a regulated environment
- ITIL accreditation
- An understanding of financial applications
If interested in this Release/Applications Manager role please apply with a latest copy of your CV and call Alex Taylor at RW on 0161-214-7400 for more information