Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-03 2019-11-30 it Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 62000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fintastic opportunity to work within this huge financial organisastion
Main Purpose of role
As the Business Partner you will be accountable and responsible for the relationship between Technology & Change and the business, production / maintenance of associated technology roadmaps, and business application service delivery.
- Acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the Business, providing guidance and support in relation to technology options, recommendations, and planning.
- Working with the Business to understand the overall business strategy, how IT can support service improvements and growth.
- In conjunction with the Business, IT Strategy & Architecture teams – define agreed roadmaps, business cases, technology plans and associated management information (reports, budgets, risk logs, etc).
- Ensure suitable IT service quality is delivered to the relevant business area(s)
- Oversee key project / minor enhancement / BAU change delivery on behalf of the Business as/when required. Co-ordinating IT activities.
- Manage a suite of business applications ensuring IT Service Management levels support Business outcomes.
- Manage projects as allocated by the CIO, supervising, planning and managing staff time effectively
- Review and monitor systems and IT procedures making appropriate recommendations for change
- Establish and maintain suitable systems governance, including a record of all hardware and software components
- Ensure systems are covered by an agreed Business Continuity Plan and conform to Group security policy.
Essential: Experience, Knowledge, Exposure-University degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent leadership skills – Snr Manager level
- Broad technical skills across all key (enterprise level) infrastructure & application technologies
- Able to produce business / technical requirements, outline designs, roadmaps and other technical documentation for a wide range of enterprise solutions. Able to translate business requirements into technical direction.
- Able to plan and run large scale technical projects / portfolio’s .
- Results driven
- Capable of running supplier management and commercial negotiations – strong commercially awareness.
- Excellent presentation skills up to CIO level.
- Strong experience of delivering enterprise level technical business partnering .
- Strong experience in a Snr Technology Leadership role (Exec level relationships).
- Strong experience of delivering technology strategies and roadmaps within a TOGAF (or similar) framework
- Cross-industry / cross-technology experience, able to demonstrate a deep insight into market trends, best practice and thought leadership.
- Proven IT team / matrix management capability.
- Strong history of business case development, ensuring finances are constructed correctly (as expected at CIO level).