HR Systems Manager Oracle/Sap/Workday Sage
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-10-30 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for this Manchester based law firm. This is a 12 month fixed term postion but could go on for longer.
The HR systems manager is responsible for the firm's global people system (Oracle) and integrations to other business systems. They are also responsible for ensuring effective HR management information and reporting across the firm.
You will be expected to provide innovative and strategic HR solutions that are both efficient and effective, whilst also developing and standardising reporting systems to provide the firm with the critical data it requires to make informed business decisions.
Day to day duties:
- First point of contact for all HR system queries from end users, global super users and members of the HR team, coordinating and planning all change requests.
- Support with the selection and implementation of a new HRIS.
- Support others to use the HR system by designing and delivering training and producing user guides.
- Ensure people data quality and integrity across the firm.
- Contribute to, develop and maintain security and permissions architecture as defined by the firm.
- First point of contact for the IT and business systems teams, building relationships and ensuring data is transferred and shared across the firm efficiently through integrations and accurate reporting.
- Assist the HR teams to manage high intensity annual processes, such as appraisals and salary reviews, by providing accurate reports, responding to requests for information quickly and providing system support for online processes.
- Work with the HR team to ensure the firm is providing relevant people data that adds value to strategic business decision making processes.
- Project manage all system updates and upgrades across the firm ensuring changes are thoroughly tested and communicated to the relevant people.
- Lead and contribute to discussions on future systems strategy, evaluate existing systems/products and make recommendations.
- Look for new ways to improve processes and services, analysing options and presenting recommendations to senior management and other colleagues.
Oracle, SAP, Work day
- Cloud based systems
- An experienced Systems Manager who is highly analytical and has the ability to create, manipulate and interpret management information.
- Experience of HRIS implementations would be beneficial.
- Experience of identifying and delivering process and service improvements.