Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportuniy has become available for a Service Manager withing his large Financial organisation
Service manager - An exciting oppotunity has become available for a Service Manager. In this role you will oversee the delivery of services from internal and external suppliers to ensure a consistently high service performance is delivered to the business users. You will monitor and evaluate customer feedback and develop quality improvement processes and plans with suppliers and internal teams.
• Developing Relationships and communication with stakeholders, customers and key users
• Establish and refine delivery and reporting processes ensuring they are efficient and cost-effective
• Day to day delivery of services provided by IT Service Delivery, managing suppliers and internal teams to the agreed service level targets
• Keeping aware of changing business needs and reflecting these into the Service Portfolio of end to end business services
• Ownership of service management documentation
• Defining and maintaining the IT Service portfolio, Service Maps and service catalogue.
• Design, implementation and ownership of service management SLA, KPI
• Measuring, recording, analysing and improving customer satisfaction
• Assess customer feedback and improve procedures to ensure that great customer service
• Ownership of continual service improvement plans
• Ownership of end to end service risks and or specific service management risks.
• Ownership of the ITSM product suite of modules on the ServiceNow platform
Service Now Product Owner
• Line Management responsibilities
• Maintain compliance against IT Policy
• Effective member of the SIAM management team
• Chairing Service Management governance review meetings with service providers.
• Extensive experience in managing services to SLA and reporting on the performance of services.
• Experience of managing service towers within an outsourced SME environment.
• Experience of using and promoting the use of the ServiceNow ITSM tool.
• Experience of project lifecycle management to ensure that service needs are designed and built as part of project delivery.
• Evidence of managing services through a cycle of service improvement, planning & prioritising, analytical thinking.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for ITSM, methods and tools.