Group IT Manager (ERP/CRM)
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + Car and Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 manufacturing-and-production Redditch Worcestershire GB GBP 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a global manufacturer, they have a long-standing history providing comprehensive range of professional products and systems across multiple industries, such as but not limited to architectural, commercial and industrial, healthcare and leisure industries. With a true global footprint, they are continuing to expand their operations and are now keen to appoint an experienced Group IT Manager (ERP/CRM) to be based in the Redditch offices, paying a salary range of £60,000 to £75,000 plus car and bonus.
As an experienced Group IT Manager (ERP/CRM), you will report directly into the Chef Exec. You will focus on building relationships and leadership of a technical team. You will lead the delivery of a complex ERP and CRM systems along with the upkeep of the IT Infrastructure environment.
Group IT Manager (ERP/CRM) – Duties:
- Business process improvement from current ERP and CRM environment
- Lead delivery of solutions to support needs of dynamic manufacturing environment
- Make system recommendations on system wide improvements
- Drive system integration
- Manage environment across technology, applications, ERP and CRM, network and server Infrastructure
- Define requirements with business leaders to deploy best solutions for group and IT
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning and influence the board on direction
- Leadership of a technical team, budgets, strategy
- Lead workstreams across application, technology programs – ERP, CRM and Infrastructure
- Manage and develop group DR and business continuity plan
Group IT Manager (ERP/CRM) – Experience
- Implementing tier One or Two ERP and CRM applications
- ERP and CRM systems
- Engineering, develop, plan and executing enterprise sized initiatives
- Server Infrastructure
- Networks / Telephony
- Desktop, Laptop
The permanent opportunity for a Group IT Manager (ERP/CRM) will be based in Redditch paying a salary range of £60,000 to £75,000 plus car and bonus. This is an opportunity to join a true global market leader that has continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.