IT Service Operations Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Solutions Provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Service Delivery Operations Manager to join their established but rapidly expanding Service Delivery function based in Central Manchester.
You will be responsible for maintaining a highly available production environment which can effectively support my clients business. You will own the incident management process and work with key external suppliers to recover IT services as required. You will also own the problem management process to define, record and resolve the root cause of all incidents.
You will be responsible for;
- Delivering operational services to the business using ITIL and/or industry best practice
- Contributing proactively to new service development and work closely with other service delivery teams to ensure new services are successfully on-boarded
- Own the process for both incident and problem management
- Ensuring operational procedures and practices are well defined/documented
- Strong IT service operations background
- Experience of defining operational procedures, setting service standards and managing supplier performance
- Good understanding of all Service Operations processes
- Be able to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**