Enterprise Solution Architect
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-17 it united kingdom London GB GBP 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global technology leader within the printing sector is seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect to join it’s global Services Portfolio and play a key role in engaging with the company’s offerings teams with client and competitive insight.
Reporting into the Solution Design COE for EMEA, you will be responsible for leading and managing client engagements across the Services portfolio (from acquisition, shaping of customer requirements through to creating winning solutions and profitable business contracts.)
With your first class interpersonal and communication skills, you will liaise with key internal and external stakeholders across Sales, Bid Management, Commercial, Technology and Service Delivery. You will also:
- Manage and lead large, complex global proposals and bids.
- Oversee the Solution Architect and Technical Consultant roles
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Solution Architect within a large, complex, services based transactional print and mailing business
- Experienced in Managed Print Service
- Strong track record of onboarding and automating transactional print and mailing applications and the migration of paper-based communications to digital delivery.
- Able to demonstrate hands on experience in secure file transfer techniques, Page description languages, format conversion and data triggers and Data integrity management
- Proficient with document composition and composition software such as Quadient Inspire, HP Exstream, Doc 1 and production workflow automation (Ideally with experience of scripting & configuring the Quadient Inspire Automation Suite.
- Be Prince II qualified and familiar with project management techniques
Why this role?
- Brand-new role, within a well-known, reputable technology leader.
- Ability to to work from home 5 days a week
- Working with highly credible, knowledgeable and experienced professionals
If you are an Enterprise Solution Architect with a background in print and experienced in Managed Print Services, please contact me today!