Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 it Crewe GB GBP 25000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working for a global bio-engineering firm with a presence in Cheshire - my client seeks an experienced IT Trainer to join the organization and assist with users across the business as the company welcomes a new ERP system in Dynamics 365. The successful candidate will play a huge role in transforming the business' IT offering to users on a world-wide scale.
This bio-engineering firm, a global market leader, require a dynamic and established IT Trainer to join the business as they embark on an exciting Global IT Transformation programme as they implement Dynamics 365 (ERP). Working alongside the Learning and Development Team, you'll deliver an exciting training strategy to users across the globe. You'll confer with Project Managers, Software Developers, Business Analysts and Business Change professionals in delivering this important Learning & Development Programme.
- Min. 2 + years experience in IT Systems Training. (Essential)
- Fantastic Stakeholder Management capabilities on a cross-functional basis. Dealing with IT/Business Change/HR Departments.
- Previous experience of producing MS PowerPoint training material, producing videos for training purposes as well as Skype for Business Training Sessions.
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote etc)
- Well-versed in facilitating workshops both virtually and in-person with a range of stakeholders across the hierarchical spectrum.
- Exceptional documentation skill as you'll be a key facilitator of comprehensive training materials to deliver well structured training programmes.
If you're an IT Trainer based in the North West looking for an exciting new role with a global market leader in the bio-engineering space, get in touch today!