Incident and Problem Analyst
Salary £32,000 - £37,500 per annum + 20% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 32000 37500 37500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Solutions Provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Incident and Problem Analyst to join their Growing but Rapidly Expanding Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in Manchester
The Incident and Problem Analyst is a key support role within the Service Management team to manage, monitor and delivery the day to day operational IT Services provided to our business areas. The role will require the co-ordination of all incidents and problems working closely with 3rd party suppliers, partners and internal IT teams. Ensuring the performance of all services including the management of incidents and problems to resolution, managing the service improvements and producing the reporting requirements
- Assist in managing Major Incidents according to the defined procedures, including management of bridge calls between multiple external and internal technical partners..
- Provide out of hours on call support, as part of a team rota structure, to enable appropriate communications mechanism to impacted business lines and CIO leadership team.
- Provide reporting and communication on assigned major incidents, i,e. Major Incidents reviews and ensure actions from reviews are completed
- Perform analysis and trending of incidents, raising and managing problem tickets as required. Own and coordinate actions of problems to analyses Root Cause, identify Known Errors and coordinate actions to remove errors
- Act as an escalation point for all IT related concerns and liaise with the business and suppliers to ensure that issues are addressed.
- Identify and escalate IT security concerns to ensure they are mitigated by suppliers or addressed by our internal security team.
- Own tasks on the Service Improvement Plan and work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure tasks are actively managed such that improvements are realized.
- Produce service reports for the incident and problem process.
- Ensuring Service Management standards and comply with FCA/PRA guidelines.