Continual Service Improvement Manager
Salary £43,000 - £48,000 per annum + 20% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 43000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Solutions Provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join their Growing but Rapdily Expanding Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Manchester.
This Role is key for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across the Bank. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of service improvement policy and processes, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation
Knowledge or information has to be effectively managed and maintained, ensuring it is made available appropriately. The Knowledge Manager is responsible for creating and managing a knowledge system and maintaining interactions with internal and external suppliers/clients, assisting them in accessing the knowledge management resources available
- Experienced in working in complex/diverse environments and delivering service excellence.
- Advanced interpersonal skills to engage with peers, customers and senior management to achieve excellent results and partnership.
- Passion for improving services, operational systems, people, and processes.
- Experienced in all ITIL processes (incident and problem management, root cause analysis, system performance, release and deployment, operational readiness, capacity/availability management, service analytics and reporting, production governance, triage, application development support, change and configuration management).
- Ability to research and troubleshoot issues/products and present effective improvement ideas.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong situational analysis, decision making and critical thinking
- The Knowledge manager should have in-depth information of the databases maintained by the organization
- Should have good communications skills and expert planning skills
- Should be able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate solutions in the organization
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with all stakeholders