Salary £50,000 - £58,000 per annum + 20% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 58000 58000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Solutions Provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join their Growing but Rapidly Expanding Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in Manchester
As the Service Manager you will oversee the delivery of services from internal and external suppliers to ensure a consistently high service performance is delivered to our business users.. You will monitor and evaluate customer feedback and develop quality improvement processes and plans with suppliers and internal teams. A key part of this role is to ensure that the services received from suppliers fulfills the Service Levels required from the Business.
The creation and maintenance of a service portfolio of end to end business services is a major part of the role. This role holder will grow the service lines into the business and thus needs to have a depth of experience in service management to build relationships and confidence with Head of Delivery and senior business stakeholder. The role holder will also be accountable for the delivery of service performance information to the Heads of Delivery and wider business stakeholders aggregating information from numerous sources. The role holder will play a key part in the governance of service provision
The role is well-suited to people who have a passion for providing excellent customer service, who possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and who enjoy working as part of a team
Experience expected for the role;
- Extensive experience in managing services to SLA and reporting on the performance of services
- Experience of managing service towers within an outsourced SME environment
- Experience of using and promoting the use of the ServiceNow ITSM tool
- Full service life cycle experience, responsible for the development of documented processes and procedures
- Experience of project lifecycle management to ensure that service needs are designed and built as part of project delivery
- Evidence of managing services through a cycle of service improvementlanning & Prioritising, Analytical thinking
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of influencing to a senior level
- Setting service standards including updates and scheduled reviews.
- Organisational commitment, Team Work and Influence
- Serve as a subject matter expert for ITSM, methods and tools.