VP Head of Technology
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Unique chance to join a ever growing and diversifying digital and e-commerce start-up in South Manchester, with the backing of a hugely successful group. Established for 3 years, the business are already highly proftable, but are looking to expand further.
The VP Head of Technology will manage a multi-disciplinary team of c30 staff plus partners, with plans for building future capability. You will have significant impact on how this innovative, agile business operate and grow. You team will design, develop and release highly scalable tech products.
Other key responsibilites of the role will include:
- Working alongside other VP Head of Technology and the CTO to develop, and deliver, the technology strategy and roadmap.
- Defining software methodologies and standards.
- Ensuring that software solutions are fit for purpose, fully regression testable and therefore cost effective, delivered on schedule and to functional and non-functional specifications.
- Managing 3rd party providers.
- Creating an innovative and ideas driven culture, whilst not losing sight of delivery commitments.
- Make the appropriate technology and methodology slections to ensure the delivery of the product roadmap.
To be successful in this VP Head of Technology role you will need:
- Strong experience deliveing multi-channel ecommerce solutions.
- Experience forming and delivering short and medium term tech strategies.
- Strong skills in managing both in house and 3rd party resource.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Strong skills in managing development and test functions; with technologies such as C#, .Net, JSON, SQL Server, CSS, Jquery and tools such as Gherkin, Selenium, Jenkins and JIRA.
If you are interested in joining an innovative, fast paced South Manchester business where you can have significant impact, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org