IT Service Delivery Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Solutions Provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to join their established but rapidly expanding Service Delivery function based in Central Manchester.
As part of the IT Service Delivery function you will develop and maintain IT Service Continuity plans, and be pivotal in ensuring all key IT Functions continue to fully operate at all times. You will also help design, develop and manage service resilience capability across a mixture of on premise, cloud based and 3rd party service providers.
You will be responsible for;
- Having a strong knowledge of relevant standards, regulation and future direction of ITSC and ITDR
- Designing, maintaining and communicating service continuity plans for identified business critical systems
- Ensuring the resilience capability of the organisation aligns to business continuity requirements.
- Performing business impact analysis and risk assessments
- Overseeing the DR testing process managed by an internal testing function and be point of contact for third parties
- Attending incident reviews for high priority issues, resilience failures and multiple service impacting incidents
- Demonstrable DR experience within Service Continuity/Service Resilience disciplines
- Thorough understanding of IT Service Management
- Broad knowledge of Windows platforms, Storage, Virtual Machines and Citrix environments
- Previous experience working across the Service Management lifecycle
**Should the above position be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**