IT Business Relationship Manager (Home Based)
Salary Car, Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 it Birmingham West Midlands GB b1 2LP GBP 45000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global multinational services organisation. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange with a turnover in excess of £250 million. They operate across multiple industries, business units and have continued to grow year on year.
As part of a number of successful bids and acquisitions they are keen to appoint an experienced IT Business Relationship Manager for a home-based role, paying a competitive salary, bonus and car allowance.
As an experienced IT Business Relationship Manager (Home Based) you will report into the Head of Solution Architect, and hold responsibility as an interface between business units, IT, strategy development, solution discovery, service / risk and relationship management.
IT Business Relationship Manager (Home Based) –Duties
- Identify new projects from Group IT, introduce them to the business units
- Gather project requirements and follow PMO for sign off
- Act as IT representative for full project lifecycle
- Provide project support in line with SLA’s
- Engage with senior stakeholders to define project scope
- High quality advice to business units for change
- Identify practical risks, business impact to then agree solution
- Engagement, support and input to the bid lifecycle process
- Prepare monthly trading review analysis and management summaries
- Engage with Finance Management teams – ensure CAPEX/OPEX is carefully analysed
- Escalation point for IT issues, establish root cause analysis, documented
- Facilities management experience – Desirable
The permanent opportunity for an IT Business Relationship Manager (Home Based) will pay a competitive salary, plus bonus and car allowance. This is an opportunity for work for a global business, which is driven by technology and innovation.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.