Senior Scrum Master
Salary £50,000 - £75,000 per annum +
Consultant Elliot Woods
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 it Solihull West Midlands GB GBP 50000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters is working with a large UK based global client who now require a Senior Scrum Master to grow and support and transforming IT team
The Scrum Master will facilitate one of the Global teams within a recently well-defined software development life cycle process. This would include processing definition, Agile Scrum based Software development, cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements trace-ability, source code control, test case management and defect tracking. This position also defines the metrics to be used to track process improvement in SAFe.
SAFe and Agile technical project management of multiple software releases
• Work across multiple technical teams to develop solutions
• Organise and execute software team training, mentoring, SAFe and Agile Sprint Ceremonies.
• Support Continuous builds and integration environment
• Train the team on SAFe and Agile best practices including Create and manage work item tracking in TFS, tracking features, PBI, tasks and raising and escalating impediments as needed.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
• Agreements and relationships.