Salesforce Technical Lead
Salary £43,500 - £52,000 per annum + 10% BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 it UK
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an Exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in Cheshire.
This role is part of the Salesforce Platform team within the Mortgages, Consumer & Business Lending, Business Banking, Salesforce CIO. Working across Transaction Cycles, we provide efficient operations and technology services to the UK business to help them deliver #trulyconnectedfinance and improve the customer experience.
· Build a good understanding of the Salesforce Org (instance)
· Review/validate the technical solutions and changes proposed
· Plan, Execute & Control a technical delivery work package
· Estimate costs and manage resources within estimated costs
· Collaborate with other technology components, IT infrastructure etc.
· Manage key technology and business stakeholders through effective communication
· Lead and mentor the offshore delivery team, engage and manage vendor teams to achieve desired objectives
· Proficiency in building solutions using Salesforce CRM with good knowledge of Community Cloud, Sales and Service Cloud
· Salesforce Certified
· Exposure to integration of Salesforce with Enterprise applications
· Exposure to Banking & Finance domain
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent written & oral communication skills